Friday, March 26, 2010

Yet AgaiN...SomeBody elsE's BlunDers MaDe Me Pay ThE PriCE....PeoPLe AsSuMeD...Im A MoROn..How SaD

Earlier today, I faced 2 bloody presentations...unfortunately..both of them..SUCKS! Well u see...the 1st of all I did what my group leader require me to do.. and i did it all although i think that im kinda having some difficulties in understanding the subject..then during the presentation
im somewhat shocked that my group leader shone others by presenting most of the important points while my other group members and me, suffered incompetence and nightmare when being thrown with words describing us as "didnt do anything or work..or in short..MORON"..come on..i did what i've been instructed..then what i got after that was incompetence?? aahhh...come on! But after all..it was my mistake though coz i didnt attend the previous class due to unwellness n as well as demotivation...thus i miss what the lecturer wants us to present and what she demand from us as well...but..what can i say..i felt stupid enough and im in moron mood rite now..whether i like it or not..seems like i need to move on though..let it past..n dun ever let it happens..again~
P/s: those bullshits juz annoyed me a lot! had a bz week then, lets hope for a better one....

No comments:

Post a Comment