Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BufDaY...BufDay..BufDay


Well, yesterday was a long and happy day for me..i celebrated my bufday again after more than 10 years..my bufday used to be a dull day with no one ever noticed it except my close families.. but for some reasons, i dun like to tell anyone when my bufday is..coz to me sometimes it somewhat childish to do so and i dun want to make people around me to be bothered to celebrate my bufday..i even told my gurlfren not to buy me anything coz i dun want to bother her to buy me things coz to me..she still studying and she needs her money to study..not to buy me things which of coz, cost her a lot of money..but she insisted and she even cried when i prohibited her from doing so..so, yesterday, she bought me a beautiful watch and treat me a meal at the Pizza hut..we enjoyed our meal and after a while, our frens, faraheen,fuyo and adham came in with a chocolate cake....ahhh...thanks u guys.. appreciate it a lot..im touched..huhuhuhu...its been a while though...thanks to my sayang Arifah bte Ahmad Mahir, faraheen, fuyo, adham,leeya and my insane housemates... thanks u guys coz actually the real present to me, are u guys...thanks with much of love

3 comments:

  1. uwaa.. sedihsedih. sorry xdpt celebrate bufday ko. kekeringan dude.
    HAPPY BELATED BUFDAY NWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa..thanks..x kisah pn la.. I have u guys anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. boje boje boje.. aku dah terperasan nie.. leeya tu aku ke? aku ke? aku ke? kikikiki

    ReplyDelete